Can’t get enough of George R. R. Martin’s Game of Thrones? Dive a little deeper into his world, discover hidden treasures, and hang out with the Starks and Daenerys just a little longer with this Sidekick.
Warning: This is an independent companion to Game of Thrones, meant to enhance your experience of the novel. If you have not yet bought George R. R. Martin’s novel, make sure to purchase it before buying this unofficial Sidekick.
“Winter is Coming.” So reads the ancient motto of the Starks, lords of Winterfell. And with the coming winter, trouble is brewing—a political storm that will sweep across all of Westeros in this epic tale of honor, intrigue, supernatural evil, and human treachery.
George R. R. Martin’s fantasy epic has garnered praise from critics and readers around the world. Game of Thrones is the first volume of his planned seven-book series, called A Song of Ice and Fire.
With this Sidekick, you’ll:
• Learn what you might have missed on your first read of Martin’s novel
• Discover some of the book’s secret gems and underlying themes
• Explore possible alternate endings and imagine ideas for a sequel
• Spend some more time with the characters you’ve come to know and love, delving deep into their psyches and hidden motives
• Get a chance to discuss Game of Thrones with other savvy readers
Sidekicks are entertaining and insightful reading companions, filled with delightful commentary and thought-provoking questions. Readers have raved that they "really put you in touch with the many layers of the novel," "keep you entertained even longer," and are "perfect if you want a vivid understanding of the story." Designed to be read side by side with the novels they complement, they’ll give you even more reasons to love some of today’s best books.
|Title||:||Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1): by George R.R. Martin -- Sidekick|